Our Health Connect initiative was led by our Former Deputy Chief Mission, Lisa Peterson. We have been using podcast technology to broadcast messages on embassy’s efforts to promote good health in Cameroon. These audio messages are listed below. Many more additional podcasts can be downloaded from our podcast page at http://yaounde.usembassy.gov/podcast.html.
- USAID’s Support to Cameroon’s Health System
- United States Health Aid to Cameroon
- CDC Director on U.S. Support to Cameroon's Health System
- Africa Regional Media Hub Briefing on the Global Health Initiative
- SIAPS Program Strengthens Cameroon Health’s System
- A-WASH Supports the Development of Safe Water, Hygiene and Sanitation in Schools (Guest speaker: Lida Becerra, Self-Help Coordinator)
- Former DCM Lisa Peterson Op-Ed on Female Genital Mutilation