Visa Fee For Various Categories
Coming to the U.S. Temporarily - Nonimmigrant Services
Immigrant Visa Fee for Various Categories: Coming to the U.S. Permanently - Immigrant Services
Filing an immigrant visa petition (Collected for USCIS and subject to change)
- Petition, USCIS, Form I-130 to classify status of alien relative for issuance of immigrant visa: $420.00
- Petition to classify orphan as an immediate relative, USCIS Form I-600: $720.00
Immigrant visa application processing fee
(If the fees have not already been paid to the National Visa Center, they must be paid the day of the interview before the interview can be conducted)
- For IR/Family-Based Visas (per person), Form DS-230: $230 (PDF 175 KB)
- For Employment-Based Visas (per person), Form DS-230: $405 (PDF 175 KB)
- For Other Visas (SIV, SB1, etc), Form DS-230: $220 (PDF 175 KB)
- K1/K4 MRV fee, Form DS-230: $240 (PDF 175 KB)
Diversity Visa Lottery
- Surcharge for immigrant visa application (per person applying as a result of the lottery program) : $330
Note: For other fees (relating to forms starting with an “I” select USCIS Forms and Fees for additional information.
Special Visa Services
- Application for Determining Returning Resident Status, Form DS-117 : $275 (PDF 296 KB)
- Transportation letter for Legal Permanent Residents of U.S.
- Application for filing Waiver application (I-601, I-212) of immigrant visa ineligibility: $585 for each waiver for an applicant
- To notify USCIS that you are filing a motion to reopen or reconsider a USCIS decision or you are appealing an adverse decision regarding your case (I-290B): $630
- Refugee, asylum or significant public benefit parole case processing : No Fee
Medical Examinations & Laboratory Tests
Figure out the cost of the medical exam and requisite laboratory tests with the embassy panel physician. The applicant will also bear the cost of any required vaccinations. These fees must be paid to the embassy panel physician directly.
Fees: Payment is made only at the embassy cashier in US dollars or the equivalent in FCFA. We do not accept bankers draft/pay order and personal checks. We only accept U.S. currency printed within the last 10 years.
- We accept credit card payments for:
o Notarial services for American Citizens.
o US passport applications.
- We do not accept credit card payments for any other services, including:
o Visa services
o Consular Reports of Birth Abroad
o U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service matters.
Effective April 13, 2012
Questions? Email: email@example.com
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.